- The terms of your contract with us are determined by your individual membership package and the general terms and conditions below
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time with advance written warning
- We advise all members to familiarise themselves with the terms associated with their individual package and to acknowledge this by e-signature of the membership contract however acceptance of the terms and conditions of membership is implied by your ongoing use of our facility.
REGISTRATION & PURCHASE
- Online payments are managed via Wodify
- It is a condition of membership that payment details are entered on the Wodify profile. Exceptions must be agreed in writing with Dan Ottiger.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Where arrears occur on the account and no payment arrangements are in place we reserve the right to deactivate your membership without warning.
ACCESS TO AND USAGE OF OUR FACILITIES
- It is expected that all users of our facilities have either an active session plan or monthly membership contract with us OR is a prearranged ‘drop in’ guest.
- It is expected that all users of the facility reserve and sign in to a space within the Wodify system including for independent training alongside coached sessions or in scheduled Open Gym periods. Where the user is a guest, reservation will be undertaken by a member of the Sarine CrossFit team.
- Reservations may be refused in the Wodify booking system and an error message returned where no active membership exists, programmes are not included within your membership package, session or limited usage plans have been exceeded or significant arrears are on the account. Users should email email@example.com if they receive this error message when attempting to make a booking to resolve the outstanding before attempting to access the facility
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the facility where no valid reservation in Wodify exists.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation – 4 hours notice is required for cancellation of a single timetabled training session (WOD, Gymnastics, Olympic Lifting, Strength, Pilates etc). Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- We offer 1 free taster session to prospective members using our timetabled Taster/Elements session. Where a no-show or late cancellation within the three hour window occurs we reserve the right to charge our standard Sarine CrossFit drop in fee of 25 CHF for re-booking which must be paid before the new booking is confirmed. This may be used as credit against first months membership.
- Medical Cancellations — Cancellation within the 4 hours before the session commences is permitted where a student/athlete is not able to participate for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the student/athlete was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session and should be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt, a credit for a makeup session will be issued.
- We ask that you respect your fellow athletes desire to book sessions and cancel any session you are unable to attend – even where the refund period has expired.
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, HOLDS AND BREAKS
- We commit to offering members a price for their package for the lifetime of their membership with us
- Changes to membership package including upgrading, downgrading or cancellation can be made on the auto renewal date associated with your individual membership and should be requested by email in advance of this date
- We offer the opportunity to switch limited attendance packages to a monthly average contract on request at no additional charge to enable members to get best value from their membership with us each month
- Members who take a break from membership with us may be offered the latest published membership prices on their return
- We reserve the right to charge a small administration charge to cover the costs associated with holding a membership space at the facility and within Wodify where the hold is expected to last greater than three months or where multiple holds are requested within a 12month period.
- We allow members to place holds/freezes on their membership where the following criteria are met:
- We are advised, via email email@example.com, of the request for a hold in advance in the case of travel/vacation or at the earliest opportunity in the case of injury/illness
- The break from training is expected to be at least 1 week
- The break start date is within the current membership period
- There is no outstanding balance on the account
- There is a current and active membership in place
- Where these conditions are not met this will be treated as a break in membership (see above)
- In the event that members take a break from training with us without the above conditions being met we will consider the account to be inactive and may deactivate within Wodify without notice.
- Group Fundamentals and group training event/workshop
- If you are unable to attend a group fundamentals program or group training event/workshop (e.g. introduction to weightlifting seminar) due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us at least 48hours prior to your session start time.
- Cancellations by Sarine CrossFit— If your group Fundamentals session or group training event/workshop is cancelled by us every effort will be made to accommodate you in another session or a refund will be promptly issued.
- Private Training (including private Fundamentals sessions)
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed. Where a suitable alternative is not possible a refund will be promptly issued.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited unless an appropriate medical certificate is provided.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
Athletes engaging in the activities or making use of facilities provided by Sarine CrossFit are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person making use of the club.
It is hereby understood and agreed the club accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by athletes howsoever caused. Only to the extent caused by the wilful default or negligence of Sarine CrossFit , its servants or agents. Athletes are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment.
It is expected that athletes participating in timetabled coached sessions or in self directed training sessions shall pay due attention to the coach in charge so as to mitigate risk of injury to self or others. Where the coach is not assured of this attention, they may ask the athlete to cease training activity immediately – no refunds will be given for partial sessions missed in this event.
In the event of an emergency, where the coach is no longer able to remain in the gym, the session will come to an immediate end and session credits shall be applied.
Sarine CrossFit is part of SCF Switzerland Sarl
Numéro au registre du commerce
Petit-Moncor 1c, 1752 Villars-sur-Glâne
Société SCF Sàrl Switzerland, Petit Moncor 1C, 1752 Villars-sur-Glâne, immatriculée au Registre du Commerce de Fribourg sous le numéro CH-217.3.559.872-1, représentée par Mme Cindy Ottiger-Mankaka, M. Benjamin Meyer et M. Dan Ottiger-Mankaka, en qualité de gérants, dûment habilités aux fins des présentes. La société peut être jointe par email en cliquant sur l’adresse accessible via la page d’accueil du site sarinecrossfit.ch.
Termes et conditions
Les informations publiées sur ce site sont fournies pour l’utilisation de ses visiteurs et vous êtes prévenus que certains problèmes techniques peuvent survenir. Aucune garantie n’est donnée sur la précision des informations des pages du site. Soyez avisés que SCF Switzerland peut changer le contenu de ces informations de temps en temps. SCF Switzerland n’a aucune responsabilité découlant de l’utilisation par une partie de l’information sur ce site Web. Heartbeat Switzerland ne garantit pas que le contenu de son site ou de ses liens soient exempts de virus ou non contaminés. Il est conseillé de faire vos propres contrôles de virus et de mettre en œuvre vos propres précautions. SCF Switzerland exclut toute responsabilité pour la contamination ou les dommages causés par un virus ou par transmission électronique.
Politique de remboursement
En cas de force majeure (déménagement à plus de 20 km, accident ou maladie de longue durée, etc), le contrat peut être transmis à une autre personne qui doit être acceptée par Sarine CrossFit. Un montant de CHF 50.- à titre de frais administratif sera facturé lors du transfert. Si aucun repreneur n’est trouvé, le contrat peut être résilié, d’entente entre les partis, contre un dédit de CHF 100.- Le paiement de la somme et retards éventuels seront effectués dans les 15 jours qui suivent la résiliation, faute de quoi l’abonnement continuera jusqu’à son terme.
Si le contrat stipule un paiement des cotisations par mensualités, ces dernières doivent être réglées d’avance, au début de chaque mois. Si un membre a plus d’un mois de retard dans le règlement des cotisations, Sarine CrossFit se réclamera le droit d’exiger immédiatement le solde du contrat et engagera, si nécessaire des Poursuites, majorées de CHF 50.- de frais. Le membre n’aura plus accès à la box, et ce, jusqu’au paiement complet de l’abonnement. Les mois perdus durant la procédure ne seront pas compensés.
Les cotisations s’entendent forfaitairement et ne donneront lieu à aucun remboursement ni diminution pour absences. En cas de maladie, d’accident, de service militaire ou d’absence professionnelle de plus de deux semaines consécutives, et sur présentation d’un justificatif, une compensation équivalente s’ensuivra à la suite du contrat. Les éventuelles mensualités continueront d’être payées durant d’absence. Aucune suspension ni remboursement ne sera effectué.
Protection des données personnelles
SCF Sàrl s’engage à ne jamais vendre, louer, partager ou échanger vos informations à quelconques personnes, compagnie ou organisation.